What is dpa Insight EU?
dpa Insight EU is an intelligent, new and highly-focused information service. It is designed to make EU topics more transparent and represents a key source of knowledge for decision-makers in business and politics. Subscribers receive an ideal combination of innovative dpa formats such alerts, post-event analysis and topic dossiers along with interviews with key figures and profiles of the roles they play. Additional add-ons include a digest of important EU dates and EU personalities. You can profit too from customized info-graphics on EU topics – these will be available in future in various video format.
The service can be accessed as a data feed via an online-platform and will be available soon as an EU Executive App.
dpa is one of the most respected German names in the European media sector and a byword for reliable and independent reporting.
- dpa supplies both the media and direct customers with up-to-minute information services tailor-made to their specific needs
- dpa can embed the data flows directly into customer products
- dpa creates a bridge between urgent news and the latest background information in a format not offered by other media
- dpa Insight EU complements the classic news agency portfolio to cover the whole width and depth of EU information
By focusing on the key EU areas of responsibility the dpa-Insight-Teams can cover all the relevant topics – for example:
- the Mobility department deals with all issues related to transport links and logistics in Europe
- the Digital Agenda department reports on the digital transformation sweeping the European economic and political landscape
- the European Internal Market department focuses on issues such as standardization, patents and the new Internal Market Act
Customers can choose from a range of dpa Insight EU tariffs and combine service components:
- dpa Insight EU Read is the highly-focused, flagship, Monitoring Tool
- dpa Insight EU Republish is the ideal tool for modern information and knowledge management
- dpa Insight EU React boosts Public Affairs power and is a valuable asset to all teams concerned with EU politics
Get in touch with:
dpa Deutsche Presse-Agentur GmbH
Telephone: 040 / 4113-32311
Fax: 040 / 4113-32319
dpa news enables access to dpa's vast library of texts, pictures and graphics. It provides customers with real-time search facilities as well as quick searches of archive material.